Bullet Lube & Sizing
Up to 14% off!
The Lee Precision Lube & Sizing Kit is the fastest and easiest way to lubricate and size cast bullets. A 4 oz. bottle of Lee Precision Lee Precision Liquid Alox, enough to lubricate thousands of bullets, is included free. Order a separate kit for each bullet size. Combine the Lee Precision Lube & Sizing Kit with a Lee Precision Reloader Press as shown in the picture at left to make a handy bullet sizing station.
- Standard 7/8 x 14 threads that fit any reloading press.
- Bullets are pushed through the sizing die nose first, no special nose punches are needed.
- Gas checks are automatically seated and crimped in place.
- Sized bullets are captured in the special container.
- A free 4 oz. bottle of Lee Precision Liquid Alox
The Lee Precision Lube & Sizing kit can be used to crimp gas checks. First lubricate the bullets with liquid alox, push a gas check on the base of the bullet and set the bullet on the punch. When the bullet is pushed through the sizing die, the bullet will be sized, and the gas check will be crimped on.
For cast bullets, you want to select a sizing kit to be .001" larger than bore diameter.
The Lee Precision Lube & Sizing kit is Intended for use on single stage presses only. The push through Punch is used in place of a Shell Holder in the Ram.The Lee Reloader Press shown in the image above left is sold separately.